Answer: Animal bone.
Some extra relevant information:
When it comes to forging the epic weapon Golden Age in Rise of Kingdoms, there are several component ingredients required for its creation. However, one specific ingredient does not make the cut for this legendary weapon.
Out of the following options, the component ingredient that is not used to forge the epic weapon Golden Age is the “Eternal Heart.” While the Eternal Heart may sound captivating, it does not play a role in the creation of this particular weapon.
The actual list of component ingredients required to forge the epic weapon Golden Age includes the following:
1. Nebuchadnezzar’s Headgear: This item can be acquired by defeating Nebuchadnezzar, the legendary commander of the Babylonian civilization.
2. Elixir of Vitality: This ingredient is obtained by combining three Vitality Scrolls, which can be earned by completing various in-game activities and events.
3. Khan’s Helmet: You need to defeat Genghis Khan, the formidable leader of the Mongolian civilization, to obtain this component.
4. Alexander’s Horn: This ingredient can be acquired by defeating Alexander the Great, the renowned commander of the Macedonian civilization.
5. Saladin’s Sword: Defeating Saladin, the legendary commander of the Arab civilization, will reward you with this vital ingredient.
These are the four components required to forge the epic weapon Golden Age in Rise of Kingdoms. Each of these components is obtained by defeating legendary commanders in battle. So while the Eternal Heart may sound intriguing, it is not one of the ingredients necessary to forge this remarkable weapon.
Remember, forging epic weapons in Rise of Kingdoms requires time, dedication, and a strategic approach. So gather your allies, plan your conquests, and set forth on your journey to obtain the components needed to create the legendary weapon – the Golden Age. Happy forging and may glory be yours!