Answer: When you are zeroed completely you will teleport to another random part of the kingdom so you can start over if you wish.
Some extra relevant information:
When playing online video games like Rise of Kingdoms, encountering conflicts and battles with other players is inevitable. However, there might be instances when you face an attack from a more powerful player that results in your forces being completely defeated or “zeroed.” So, what exactly happens when someone zeroes you in Rise of Kingdoms?
When you are zeroed in Rise of Kingdoms, it means that your city has been completely destroyed, and all your troops have been defeated. This can be a devastating blow to your progress in the game, as it comes with several consequences.
1. City Destruction: When someone zeros you, your city is left in ruins. Buildings and structures within your city are destroyed, including resource buildings, military facilities, and walls. This means that you will have to spend a significant amount of time and resources to rebuild everything from scratch.
2. Troop Wipeout: All your troops, whether they were defending your city or participating in a battle outside, will be wiped out. This can be a huge setback, as it takes time, effort, and resources to train and upgrade troops. Losing all your troops means you will need to start over with training and recovering your military strength.
3. Resource Loss: Along with the destruction of your city and troops, you will also lose a significant portion of your resources. This includes food, wood, stone, and gold that you may have stored in your city’s warehouses. This loss can hamper your ability to quickly recover and rebuild your city.
4. Alliance Support: Being zeroed can impact your alliance dynamics. In Rise of Kingdoms, alliances play a crucial role in providing support and protection. If you are unable to defend against enemy attacks and frequently get zeroed, it may strain your alliance’s resources and patience. This can potentially lead to a decrease in support or even expulsion from the alliance.
5. Rebuilding Process: After being zeroed, you can start the rebuilding process. This involves utilizing your remaining resources to repair and reconstruct buildings, train new troops, and recover from the loss. It may take time and effort to get back on your feet and regain your strength.
6. Learning Experience: Being zeroed can also serve as a valuable lesson. It highlights the importance of having a strong defense, maintaining alliances, and growing strategically. It’s an opportunity to reassess your gameplay, learn from your mistakes, and devise new strategies to avoid future attacks.
While being zeroed in Rise of Kingdoms can be a setback, it’s not the end of your gaming journey. With resilience, determination, and strategic thinking, you can recover, rebuild, and continue your quest for dominance in the game. Remember, setbacks are a part of the gaming experience, and they often provide valuable lessons for future successes.