Answer: Tap the alliance code into the search box on the Alliance List page.
Some extra relevant information:
If the alliance you want to join is not listed in the alliance teams, there are a few steps you can take to join them:
1. Reach out to the alliance leader: If you know the name of the alliance you want to join, try contacting the leader directly. In most cases, the leader’s information will be available in the game. You can send them a message expressing your interest in joining their alliance.
2. Use in-game chat channels: Many alliances actively recruit members through in-game chat channels. Keep an eye on the chat channels specific to your kingdom or region, as alliance leaders often advertise their alliances there. You can also ask other players if they have any knowledge of the alliance you want to join.
3. Visit the alliance’s territory: If you have an idea of where the alliance is located on the map, you can visit their territory. In doing so, you can interact with their members and potentially get an invitation to join. Look for the alliance’s flag on the map, and try to contact the players around that area.
4. Utilize external platforms: Some alliances have external platforms or social media groups where they discuss recruitment and other matters. Look for forums, Facebook groups, or Discord servers related to Rise of Kingdoms. Post a message there, explaining your interest in joining the specific alliance, and someone from the alliance might respond to you.
5. Create your own alliance: If all else fails, consider creating your own alliance. This allows you to have control over who joins and the direction of the alliance. You can advertise your alliance in-game and on external platforms, inviting players to join your ranks.
Remember, when looking to join an alliance, it’s essential to find one that aligns with your goals, playstyle, and expectations. Building alliances with like-minded individuals can enhance your gameplay experience and improve your chances of success in Rise of Kingdoms.