Answer: Tap the Lost Kingdon icon at the top right of the screen, then select the blue back button, that will take you back to the old kingomd… But it will probably be deserted – And you may need a teleport to get back again.
Some extra relevant information:
If you are playing Rise of Kingdoms and you want to know how to port back to your old kingdom, you have come to the right place. The option to teleport back to a previous kingdom is not widely known among players, but it is indeed possible.
To port back to your old kingdom, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Rise of Kingdoms game on your device and log in to your account.
2. Once you are in the game, tap on your profile avatar located in the top left corner of the screen. This will open your profile menu.
3. From the profile menu, select the “Settings” option. It is represented by a gear icon.
4. In the settings menu, you will find a tab named “Kingdom.” Tap on it to proceed.
5. Within the Kingdom tab, you will see a section called “Migration.” This section allows you to migrate to a different kingdom or return to a previous one.
6. Tap on the “Migration” section, and you will be presented with two options: “Random Migration” and “Advanced Migration.”
7. To port back to your old kingdom, select the “Advanced Migration” option. This will allow you to search for a specific kingdom to migrate to.
8. Enter the kingdom number or name of your previous kingdom in the search bar provided. If you don’t remember the details, you can also look it up online or ask your alliance members for assistance.
9. Once you have entered the correct details, tap on the search icon to proceed.
10. If your old kingdom appears in the search results, select it, and you will be given the option to teleport back. However, please note that there are certain restrictions and requirements for migration, such as a minimum number of days spent in your current kingdom.
11. Confirm your decision to teleport back to your old kingdom, and the game will initiate the process. Keep in mind that this process may involve a waiting period, so be patient.
It’s important to note that porting back to your old kingdom may have consequences. Make sure you are aware of any potential changes in power dynamics, alliances, and events that have occurred in your absence. It’s always a good idea to communicate with your alliance members and gather information before making such a move.
By following these steps, you should be able to successfully port back to your old kingdom in Rise of Kingdoms and continue your journey from where you left off.