Answer: It is used a lot for research, but also for T4 troops and a lot more for T5 troops. It is useful in the end!
Some extra relevant information:
Gold is a valuable resource in many aspects of life, whether in the real world or in the virtual gaming realm. When it comes to gaming, specifically in the popular mobile strategy game Rise of Kingdoms, gold plays a crucial role in the development and progression of your kingdom.
In Rise of Kingdoms, gold serves as the primary currency used to facilitate various activities and transactions within the game. This precious resource is essential for several key purposes:
1. Building and Upgrading Structures: Gold is required to construct and upgrade buildings within your kingdom. These structures include resource-generating buildings, military facilities, research institutions, and defensive structures. By investing gold in these constructions, you can enhance your kingdom’s overall efficiency, military power, technological advancements, and defensive capabilities.
2. Training and Upgrading Troops: As a commander, you need a powerful army to dominate the battlefield. Gold is used to recruit and train troops, as well as to upgrade their skills and equipment. Investing gold in your military forces ensures that they are well-prepared and formidable, making you a force to be reckoned with in player-versus-player (PvP) battles and against non-playable characters (NPCs).
3. Researching Technologies: Technological advancements are crucial for the growth and progress of your kingdom. Gold is utilized to conduct research in various fields, such as military, economy, construction, and exploration. Research projects provide you with significant advantages, allowing you to unlock new troops, technologies, and strategic abilities.
4. Trading Resources: Gold can be used to exchange resources with other players. In the game, you can establish trade routes and make transactions with other kingdoms to acquire the resources you require to expand and develop. This enables you to maintain a balanced economy and secure valuable resources that might be scarce in your own kingdom.
5. Expeditions and Quests: Gold is often required to undertake expeditions and complete quests. These activities provide you with valuable rewards, including resources, items, and experience points. They also present opportunities for you to explore the game’s world, interact with other players, and uncover hidden treasures.
In summary, gold in Rise of Kingdoms serves as the lifeblood of your kingdom’s growth and prosperity. From constructing buildings to developing technologies, training troops to trading resources, and embarking on expeditions, this precious resource is essential for every aspect of your kingdom’s advancement and success. So, manage your gold wisely and make strategic decisions to ensure the prosperous rise of your kingdom.