Answer: Just try all your gmails.
Some extra relevant information:
Losing your phone can be a frustrating and alarming experience, especially when you realize that you can’t remember the Gmail account you had linked to it. However, don’t panic just yet. There are a few steps you can take to try and recover your Gmail account, even without knowing the email address itself. Here’s what you can do:
1. Check for Backup: If you had enabled backup on your phone, your Gmail account details might be saved there. Check any previous phone backups in the cloud or on your computer to see if you can retrieve the information you need.
2. Contact Customer Support: Reach out to the customer support team of your phone manufacturer or your cellular service provider. Explain the situation to them and provide them with your Governor ID. They may be able to assist you in recovering your Gmail account by linking it to your phone or providing you with the necessary information.
3. Google Account Recovery: Visit the Google Account Recovery page (https://g.co/recover) on a computer or any other device. Click on the “Forgot email?” option. Follow the prompts and provide as much information as possible about your account, including your Governor ID. Google will try to match the information you provide with your account data and may offer you some options to help you regain access.
4. Check Email Recovery Options: If you can’t recall your exact Gmail address, but you remember any alternate email addresses or phone numbers linked to your account, try entering them during the recovery process. Google might send account recovery instructions or verification codes to those contact details to help you regain access.
5. Try Account Recovery Form: If the above steps don’t yield any results, you can try filling out the Google Account Recovery form. Provide as much information as you can, including your Governor ID, any email addresses previously linked to your account, phone numbers, location history, and any other relevant details. The more accurate information you provide, the higher the chances of recovering your account.
6. Be Patient: Recovering a Gmail account without knowing the email address can be a complex process. It may take some time for Google to verify your identity and confirm the ownership of the account. Be patient while waiting for a response from Google and be prepared to provide any additional information they may require.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to keep a record of important account details, such as your email address and associated phone numbers, in a safe place. This will help avoid such inconveniences in the future.